Monday, March 8, 2010

Alone activity

So since I am a bit behind on these blog post things I have not actually gone out and done an activity alone that I would normally do in a normal setting but I have always wanted to go see a movie in a theater by myself. I have always thought it is kind of weird to see people by themselves at the movies but I had a friend recently that went to see a movie by himself and actually really enjoyed it. He said that it was surprisingly relaxing and that he plans on doing it again. I think for my activity I will do alone that I normally do alone will be going to a movie soon by myself. I hope that it will be as relaxing and fun as my friend said and I hope I just don't feel like a weirdo being at a movie by myself. I figure it might be nice to not have to worry about if the other people I am with are enjoying the movie and not have to answer questions during the movie so I am actaulyl kind of looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment